Introduction To FX Course
In depth discussion of Forex Market history, current relativity to today's world, and application of Forex principals to your personal wealth.
Key Points of Fundamental and Technical Analysis discussed along with Trading Psychology and Money Management concepts.
Overview of Key Points in Course:
- What is Forex?
- Why trade FX?
- Brief History of FX Market
- Key players in the FX Market
- Your Role in the FX Market
- How a trade Works
- Discussion and examples of:
- Chart Patterns, Candle Patterns, Moving Averages
- Risk Management: Stop Losses, Risk/ Reward Ratio
- Position Trading, Swing Trading
- Trends: different kinds and what drives them
- Fundamental Analysis vs. Technical Analysis
- How the Market works
- Factors moving the Market
- Discussion of Major Currencies Traded
- Choosing the proper time period for trading
- Pattern Interpretation
- Technical Indicators
- Basic Theories and Discussion of:
- Elliot Wave
- 13 Principals of Money Management
- Trading Psychology: Identifying and overcoming the 4 Negative Emotions in Trading